The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

1G 1g interior trim clips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a7xinsane

Proven Member
Oct 5, 2013
clarence, Pennsylvania
I'm trying to find information on the interior trim clips. NOT THE DOOR CLIPS OR PUSH CLIPS. I've dug around online and on all the main retailers that sell oem clips and stuff but the only things I can seem to find are the door clips. Looking for the ones for the rear speaker cover plastics and the b pillars specifically... If you have a part number or a link to somewhere that sells them I would greatly appreciate it. With the amount of restorations i see going on i find it hard to beleive everyones just leaving clips out... Pic is of the 2 styles of clips im looking for but the top one is the main focus.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Think I ordered the right ones. Will know when they get here thanks guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back