The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Headlight Mods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nateturbolaser

Probationary Member
Jul 27, 2002
Mission_Viejo_CA
I've been checking out all of the sweet headlight mods everyone has for 2g DSM's, specifically the projectors and angel eyes. I was wondering if anyone knew of any mods for a 1G. I own a '92 Laser RS turbo. If anyone has any info on where I can buy headlight mods, or any info on making my own, please respond. Thanks for your help.

Nate
:thumb:

I read somewhere about some sort of baking thing with the headlight covers. It was for a 2g but maybe it would work for the 1g. Of course standard disclaimer - do it at your own risk etc etc.

Removing amber off of 98 headlights thread

Also while doing a search for the amber thing.. I spotted this thread targeted for the 1g.

Darken headlights (note instructions about doing it outside direct sunlight in thread) thread

Anyway best wishes on finding something you like during your search. And when you find it.. don't forget to share. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back