The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1g head..which CAS do i need

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcedfedgsx

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 29, 2003
OhioUS
bought my 2g with a 1g head swap. im not sure and was wondering which CAS sensor do i get cause i think mine is bad. I dont know if the 1995 gsx sensor is different from the 1g sensor or if it fits on a 1g head. I was just wanting some help on which year to order a sensor from. Any info on sensors, how many wires they have, or just a guess of which wonder it is most likely based on the fact that if a 2g works then they prob just used it for the 1g head.

If it's a 1g sensor, the holes that mount it to the head will be slotted, they're adjustable. The 2g sensor holes are not slotted. Either sensor will bolt up to either head, but I'm pretty sure the wiring and connectors are different, so you can't just swap them and have it work. Why do you think it's bad in the first place?

well i checked it today and its not bad but just for future readers it was a 1g CAS it was slotted and had 4 wires out. The 2g only has three. I measured them and got a fluctuating voltage from a low of about .4 to a high of about 4V i think this is right and it is good so now i still dont know why it wont get spark

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back