The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1g head 2g head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da kang3

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 26, 2005
ft hood, Texas
this topic is being discussed in another forum that i cant post in, and i also have a few questions about these 2 heads. i want to know what kind of modification will i have to do to my 2g head if i want to use it on my 1g 6bolt block? and which would be better performance wise? the 1g head i will have has been modded, i will have to go out to my car to get the little piece of paper to give u all the specifics. and my 2g head is stock. im also thinking of purchasing a magnus motorsports intake manifold and maybe some fp cams and that may be all i want to do to the head. ## comments and help would be greatly appreciated as they may save me a couple hundred dollars before it's too late

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back