1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 1G GSX PART OUT Make Offers!

Posted by sonicselli, May 22, 2019

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. sonicselli

sonicselli Proven Member

Joined Aug 15, 2015
    Lowell, Michigan
    Unfortunately I have directed my interests elsewhere so I'm parting out my 92 GSX.
    I have receipts for all parts listed.
    I'll be updating this post with more parts as they are removed from the car.

FIC 1650cc High Z Injectors $600
    Mishimoto Aluminum Race Radiator with Mishimoto 12" slim fans $220
    Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir $40
    JM Fab "Billet Race Version" Sheetmetal Intake Manifold with S90 74mm Throttle Body Combo $500
    TiAL MV-R Wastegate 44mm(includes all springs) $250
    AEM High Volume Fuel Rail with -6an fittings (Black) $100
    AEM Stainless Steel MAP $110
    Taylor 10.4mm ThunderVolt 50 Wires $50
    Valve cover with laser cut baffles installed $100
    Ideally I would like to sell the turbo manifold, turbo, and exhaust as a package for fitment purposes
    I have a JM Fab Bottom Mount V-Band Exhaust Manifold with a freshly rebuilt precision 6262 to a 3" pie cut side exit exhaust(sensors not included) $1500 IMG_20190514_125603.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2019

1K  0

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 1G DSM

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors