The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G 1g fwd talon won't start after head work and new HG

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonbooster123

Probationary Member
Jul 9, 2011
Lumby, BC_Canada
I have a 1990 eagle talon tsi hoping to soon run 20psi the head gasket went so I got the head resurfaced cause It was warped and got a head gasket kit after I put everything in and got it back together I went to start it and it will only turn over I have spark I can hear my fuel pump turn on and my cas is in time. Im not getting fuel for some reason because I loosened the ends on my fuel rail and cranked it over and nothing came out. What gives? Did I mix up some hoses when I Put it all back together? Thanks in advance

Just got more info I I pump the gas pedal while cranking it it will start up and it will run unless I take my foot off the gas, won't idle.

It does idle when I take my foot off the gas now but it's runs really rough and adjusting the idle screw has no effect

anyone out there?? I Need help..

why is noone helping me here I posted on this site before and I actually got A response..

well this was a complete waste of Time and helped me none thanks everyone for nothing

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back