The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

1g Fuel pump hanger

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agentorange313

Supporting VIP
Dec 21, 2008
Westfield, New_Jersey
Hey you guys,

I been working hard on my DSM, although work and grilfriend take up most of my time.

I am in the process of upgrading my fuel system, as you guys can tell from my profile I am still running the stock pump(rewired of course) and stock FPR. I am also planning on upgrade my entire fuel line system.

Well here are the picture of the hanger, its a little cleaned up so you guys can see the work better. -8AN bung on the top and a 3/8 NPT bung on the bottom.

Attachments

• FP hanger1.jpg
    FP hanger1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 179
  • FP hanger2.jpg
    FP hanger2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 170
  • FP hanger3.jpg
    FP hanger3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 178
  • FP hanger4.jpg
    FP hanger4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 163
  • FP hanger5.jpg
    FP hanger5.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Looks good, different from what I did. What are your plans in the way of a pump? What are your goals?

Looks good, different from what I did. What are your plans in the way of a pump? What are your goals?

It is a bit different from what I have seen. Others have used bulkheads and I choose to use a 3/8 npt bung on the bottom to allow me to use different barb fittings depending on what fuel pump I use.

I plan on using the Jay racing pump, similar to wally design:
Jay Racing Pro Series 341 Fuel Pump PT341 340 LPH High Pressure [PT341] - $149.00 : Jay Racing

The fitting in the bottom is a 3/8npt to 3/8 barb fitting so that it will easily attack to the top of the fuel pump with some fuel line hose.

My goal right now is to redo the entire system so I can reach 375-400hp on 93. I know my profile says 14b but I am running a 20g now, soon to be a 3071 with a TD06H4 wheel.

As far as wiring, I covered the holes that were originally there, I am using this bulk head: http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=BCWS-001&eq=&Tp=
It required a 10mm hole to be drilled and has all the wires I need for the fuel pump and fuel level sending unit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back