The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved 1G Forgot what this connector is

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enriquez2000

Proven Member
Oct 5, 2014
fort collins, Colorado
I am pretty sure Im not using it but for life of me cant remember what it is...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Solution
That's actually the engine speed adjustment connector; the wire is white with black stripe.

If it were for the fuel pump test connector, it would be black wire with white stripe.

That's actually the engine speed adjustment connector; the wire is white with black stripe.

If it were for the fuel pump test connector, it would be black wire with white stripe.

Solution

My fuel pump tester has a dummy connector on it so it must be the engine speed thinger mabob... pretty sure I wast using it either... i dont remember it being plugged into anything... what does it plug into? Or is it a diagnostic like the fuel pump?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back