The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G EvoIII 16G 11.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboAnything

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 6, 2004
Carol Stream, Illinois
Well i have been dying to get my DD talon to the track. I loaned some slicks and gave it a whirl. I was still spinning the slicks and did not realize that they were at 23psi until i was taking them off. They were supposed to be at 18psi but the gauge was off. I am pretty happy with the times considering i am on a stock bottom end and a bone stock EvoIII 16G.

Boost was at 34psi dropping to 24psi by 7500rpm. And for some reason i kept riding 3rd gear threw the traps instead of shifting 4th. Do not ask me why i just was running threw the traps at 9000rpm WTF. I was very busy as it was a track night for my shop so i was running around logging cars and making adjustments for all my guys and i ended up only running twice.

Attachments

• 16g runs.jpg
    16g runs.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 347
GREAT times for a beater LOL... Now I know how big of inj ill need for that much boost :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back