The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Model Kits and the Dealer Model [Merged 9-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you know what i was thinking about going to walmart tomorrow and finding revell's # to call them about that... eerie.

i'll give them a call but defiant is right, they are a little outdated... but then again it doesnt stop them from making 40's ford's now, dont it? :D

Originally posted by revsclipse
Wow see how sweet that Red 90 Looks, I love it. Here is the Web site http://www.revell-monogram.com

And the Phone Number to call is 800-833-3570

That's why this post was started. Call send E-mails to this place. I want everyone to get their say, and then I'll send this to Revell. Thanks

Rev

Come on I know there are people out there that want a model of their car so let's get this list moving I need more people to add their comments, get everyone you know to visit this post and comment. Thanks Rev

Man, I'd love to have a DSM model car. I have built so many 1/24 and 1/25 scale models, it isn't funny. I have a JGTC race Supra that is halfway done, but it's been halfway done for over a year now. :) Building scale models is what occupied me until I was old enough to drive :D

im gonna call em

it would be sweet if the model allowed u to choose to make it a talon laser or eclipse, with interchangable bumpers, taillights and wheels

Ludachris, I started out just like you now I have 1/10 Scale Talon, 1/10 Race truck Nitro from Losi, 1/4 Scale Cattameran type boat that has nothing done to it still getting parts, and my 1/18 scale HPI Micro RS4 4wd it's great but I would love a 1G Eclipse body for it. Also doing a swap in my GS. Hey thanks for all the surport on this post keep it up.

Rev

oh my god. i've been wanting or trying to find a 1g dsm anything model any size. if any of you guys could tell me where you got em it'd be much apreciated. the sweetest would be to find a body to fit say like an hpi car or something so i could have a fast little mini version of my car.

i'm gonna get in contact with them ASAP, Revell models have taken up my free time over my college break, so far i built a Integra Type-R and a Saleen Mustang Speedster (Wal*Mart doesnt stock too many models :cry: ). anyways, i'd love to build a 1g, i'd buy ALOT of them.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wow, not bad for simply testing out a kick ass car... wish they would still have deals like that.

80 bucks? nice profit there.

it shows 2 days and 22 more hours i will wait till friday night if it under 100 then i will buy it. I hope it doesn't go that high. I use to spending around 80ish for good car models.

Has any company ever produced a 1g dsm model? Either plastic kit or diecast collectable?

I have seen one before, so yes however I have No idea who made it. I saw one on ebay also

Hmmm if anyone can find a place to get one lets us know. I would love to have one. The same goes for the 2g. The only 2g I know of is the lime green Eclipse from the fast and the furious :cry:

Mitsubishi used to have a red 1g you could buy from the dealer, but thier rare now. :(

Ive seen the crappy little 1:64 scale red 1g with the white graphics but I was hoping for at least a 1:25 scale. Now if I can confim that there in fact is one in existence, the search is on!

i saw one @ some gas station a few weeks ago..there was a 1g and a 2g eclipse..no graphics or anything, the 2g was a gs-t, 1:18 scale - $15-20

edit:and they had the fast and the furious car and the hot wheels honda tuners :|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back