The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1g eagle talon TSI for sale 75,000 miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj86talon

Probationary Member
Mar 24, 2012
homer glen, Illinois
I have a 92 eagle talon TSI auto with 75 original miles on the white and black body. All black leather interior, bran new d2 coil overs and hawk brakes with only been on a month. Car comes with a long list of parts that are not on the vehicle from headlights to control arms. I have a Manuel trans and rear diff and everything except the ecu to do the swap . Make me a reasonable offer and its yours. I'm the second owner I live in Chicago west suburbs. Only bad things are the power steering has a leak and the car just started this week with a check engine light which I haven't diagnosed yet. The car starts and runs. Post and I will respond as soon as I can or My email address is [email protected]

How much are you looking to get out of it, and on the manual trans awd or fwd? If you wanted to get rid of the trans and its an awd trans how much would you want for it? My daughters mom is in bloomingdale, so somewhat familiary with the area.

Looking to get close to 3000. The trans is awd and have the transfer case can u do 350?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back