The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G 1G DSM Transmission compatability

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceezdsm99

Proven Member
Mar 11, 2022
California
So I have 1993 Eclipse GS 2.0 with the 4g63 N.A. 5 speed manual trans , and I’m hearing chattering coming from the passenger side axel and clutch and it might be the trans since it has 200k miles of abuse on it … here are the part numbers that I need and a picture . Anyone know what trans are compatible with this 6 bolt 4g63 ?

a60ckz ga6936

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You need an N/A transmission. F5M22 is the "part number" You can get it from ANY non-turbo 91-94 DSM. The 1.8 and 2.0 N/A have the exact same transmission.

Also just FYI if you have a 93 with the original engine it's a 7 bolt engine not a 6 bolt, but the transmission are the same from 6 bolt to 7 bolt

The A60CKZ, I imagine, is the early version of the KM206-0-CKZ that was found in D09V or D09W Mitsubishi Chariots. Very similar to the 1G non-turbo transmissions, all except the speedometer gear ratio (31/36 instead of the 1G NT 29/36) and the final gear ratio (4.021 instead of the 1G NT’s 4.322)

As stated, the original 1G manual non-turbo transmission is coded F5M22. The transmissions from the 1.8L technically have different part numbers than those from the 2.0L, but they should be interchangeable if need be.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back