The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1g dsm projector headlight unit, found the part but has been discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkalfop

10+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2012
Toronto, ON_Canada
Hi guys and ladies if there are any. I'm am doing a build and was looking for replacement projector headlight units. The new light unit is made with new technology and projector style light assemblies. I found the perfect at dash z racing which as tones of headlights for every car and lots of variety for 2g DSM's unfortunately for 1g's they only had 1 set for 92-94 but was informed it was discontinued. The item is still on there website, so check it out:

92-94 Mitsubishi Eclipse Headlights - Chrome :: Headlights :: Aftermarket Lights :: Lighting :: Dash Z Racing

The closest to the above is an oem unit from carid:

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse Custom Headlights at CARiD.com

Once I saw the dasheracing.com unit I wanted it. I have used the wet sanding kits to un fog my plastic headlight unit, but still not as nice. I have checked all threads and posts most are lead no where on dsmtuners. This dsm forum is the last chance to find a set of the headlights and willing to pay for it. Please if you have any sites or if you have a set of those headlights message me. I am going to switch to HID bulbs and ballast but would like a new headlight assembly to give the car a newer look.
I have exhausted all avenues on eBay so if you have any ideas where I can find it let me know. Thank you for your time and am glad for this forum.

That really sucks but there has to be used or someone bought a set and it's sitting in there garage, I'm a optimist. Please if there out there help me and other 1g owners.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back