1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold 1g dsm oem manual steering rack with mounting brackets.

Posted by mitsubishikid, Nov 7, 2019

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. mitsubishikid

mitsubishikid Proven Member

Joined Jun 8, 2009
    Turlock, California
    As the ad states, I have a rare oem manual rack from a base 1.8 4G37 1G DSM came off of a California car, it will fit all 90-94 1g dsms, it does have the mounting brackets and bolts, I plan to remove the inner and outer tie rods, and dust boots to make it easy for the buyer to rebuild it, and save on some shipping, I have had it in my stash for some time now, and might be willing to sell it at the right price, these are vary rare and hard to come by [of course I don't have to tell anyone that has been into 1g dsms] I'm asking $300 shipped, I am in no rush to sell so the price is firm.

pm me on here for fastest response thank you.
    20191108_132003.jpg
    20191108_132117.jpg 20191108_132043.jpg

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019

990  0

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
  2. mitsubishikid

Joined Jun 8, 2009
    Turlock, California
    Updated ad: I Uploaded pictures if you guys want more request them in a pm or lmk, good luck gentlemen first $300 or better takes it will be packaged securely, and sent via USPS, buyer will receive tracking as soon as the item ships.

990  0

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
  3. mitsubishikid

Joined Jun 8, 2009
    Turlock, California
    possibly sold -pending payment-

990  0

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM