The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G DSM 4 Bolt Rear Tubular Subframes, Control Arms and Trailing Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interested in Rear 1G subframe, possible other items, hit me up I'm starting my restoration and know these things take time.

👀**JUNE UPDATE** Next group buy of 2023 for 1G DSM 3KGT DIFF rear subframes is going live. Deposits will remain OPEN for next two weeks before orders close and production starts. Message for more info. These will also be on display at 2023 Shootout. See you all there. #natfab_equipped #buildcoolshit #stockisboring

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

👀NOVEMBER UPDATE** Next group buy of 2023 for 1G DSM 4 BOLT DIFF rear subframes is going live next week. Deposits will remain OPEN for next two weeks after that before production starts. Message for more info. These were on display at 2023 Shootout. #natfab_equipped #buildcoolshit #stockisboring

Looking forward to getting this rear sub to kick off my body restoration. The underside will look nicer than the top side after this is installed and the floor panels are sanded and painted. 😆

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back