The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Resolved 1G - Crash beam/bumper nut size

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamChaser7

Supporting VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Valrico, Florida
Anyone know off rip what size nuts I need for the crash beam/bumper studs on a 1GB. Size and thread pitch? Took these off like 10 years ago and not sure where they are at the moment so need to buy some to mount brackets for my rotisserie. Have adapter brackets being made that will attach to what’s here in photos.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The dealer parts software has been available to us for decades.
Used to be called CAPS. Now its ASA.
Somebody else will have to point the way. I've actually been looking for a clean download site myself recently but I rarely need it. I just call JNZ.
I would actually like to know for windows 11. Haven't bothered to look that hard.

The dealer parts software has been available to us for decades.
Used to be called CAPS. Now its ASA.
Somebody else will have to point the way. I've actually been looking for a clean download site myself recently but I rarely need it. I just call JNZ.
I would actually like to know for windows 11. Haven't bothered to look that hard.
So I actually have the ASA on my laptop but haven’t used it in a while. It’s some pretty antiquated software and to me not very user friendly and half of the time I can’t find what I’m looking for in there. Honestly didn’t even think to look there before I posted the question as I thought someone would readily have the answer. Thanks for the info though.

So I actually have the ASA on my laptop but haven’t used it in a while. It’s some pretty antiquated software and to me not very user friendly and half of the time I can’t find what I’m looking for in there. Honestly didn’t even think to look there before I posted the question as I thought someone would readily have the answer. Thanks for the info though.
I would take the time to use it. I can access anything very quickly and cross reference other models. Very handy for junkyard shopping. It does take time to learn how. Not sure if there are any tutorials.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back