The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1g CAS in a 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_97tsiawd_

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 6, 2007
camas, Washington
Ok where do I look to find the actual Cam and Crank PLUGs for the rewire? Its on a 97'

:talon:

Like in the engine bay itself. I'm doing a six bolt swap with a 2g head. I know HOW to rewire it, I just cant find the the plugs. LOL

I've been through that 10 times, nowhere does it give the location of the plugs.

:(

I need help with the caps on my 90 eclipse I was woundering how to go about swaping it out for a new on the only info I can find is on the 91 and newer and the 90 is different and was woundering if some one could give me alittle advice on it really don`t want to make more work for myself if i don`t have to

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back