The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Carbon Fiber Lip List

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As some others have stated, I need 10 people with the same bumper covers. Let me know what you guys can find out. Thanks Nick

I'd be in for:

2 x 92-94 TSI bumper (same as NT 92-94)

2 x 90-91 TSI AWD bumper (same as 90-91 GSX)

what exactly are the bumper models?

thanks to ken i know...

1. 92-94 tsi or 92-94 nt -
2. 90-91 tsi/gsx -

what others are there?

Originally posted by cadesigns
what exactly are the bumper models?

thanks to ken i know...

1. 92-94 tsi or 92-94 nt -
2. 90-91 tsi/gsx -

what others are there?

90-91 Talon, Laser, Eclipse.

92-94: Talon, Laser, Eclipse

That is all for the 1st gens. All of the model bumpers are different (correct me if I'm wrong, Ken, as you posted they are the same), but they are the same from N/T to turbo to turbo AWD.

The 90-91 FWD laser, & some eclipse/talons came w/ the bumper that was more pointed.. & not squared off on the bottom.

All different models that I can think of are

90-91 TSI/GSX
90-91 Laser/Eclipse/Talon
92-94 Eclipse (Not sure if there's more than one but don't think so)
92-94 Talon
92-94 Laser

yes... but first we have to find out the bumper models for all of our 1st gens so we can get this going....

1. DSMRaver -- 92 tsi
2. TurboAWD92GSX -- 92 eclipse GSX
3. CADesigns -- 94 eclipse nt
4. Rivet0r -- 90 Laser RST
5. Weapon_x -- 91 Talon TSi, 90 Talon TSi, 92 Talon TSi, 90 laser
6. Dsmkid14 -- 92 Eclipse GSX
7. 99 gst 420a dsm -- 91 tsi
8. twenty5psi -- 90 gsx
9. Talonted_one -- 90 Laser RS
10. ex500 -- 92 talon fixed headlights
11. kentsiii -- 2 x 92-94 TSI bumper (same as NT 92-94), 2 x 90-91 TSI AWD bumper (same as 90-91 GSX)
12. dieselboy -- 93 gsx
13. Green93TalonTSi -- 93 tsi awd
14. talonman -- 90 Talon Tsi awd

ok this is the list of hopefuls or definites... either way so far these are the ones interested and their models....

if someone would post pics of their front ends.... i can photoshop a lip on there because i don't think unless some people are willing to take a chance that there will be a picture before we are committed to the lip....
anyways make sure u all spread the word because i (and others i think) really want this to go through....

Imma DEFINITE ;)

Id be willing to just take the chance. I have a good idea of what the lip will look like and I can tell Ill like it already. Just as long as it fits perfect, thats fine with me. Ill be checking this thread periodically to see when these first become available. Great idea on the product BTW :thumb:

If you guys have a design that you would like them to look like then post a pic. I can try and make it similar to the 2g lip. Also I need to know which bumper we are doing. 10 per style needed to make it happen. Thanks Nick

Listen genious :rolleyes:, read the fvcking thread. THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT 92-94 BUMPERS!!! WE NEED 10 OF EACH!!! For the love of god....some people :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: just cause I felt like it.

Shaddup Beetlejuice :p

j/k

Nuthin but love Dwayne :thumb:

That's Duane get it right :p

I can't help it if all that hot man on man action is getting you down...tell you what ask them for a reach around at least.

j/k nuttin but love man

"Dwayne" is a "mod" to your name....we all like mods....right? LOL

Hey... I wanna piece of the action as well.. count me in! Err.. what's it gonna cost? Guestimate? Either way... I'd like one as well.

__
92 Laser RS Turbo ... work in progress

Price would probably be around the price of the 2g lip. Maybe a little more since the design of the lip will be needed.

Ill get one no matta what bumper its for aslong as its a 92+ bumper (u can always swap the bumper)

So count me in !!!

for 1

I was thinkin about the design, I know I saw a DIY lip on VFAQ, and it looked ok, but why not something like that , with like a couple vents in it ? Like 1 vent in the middle, and 1 on each corner. I wish I knew how to draw , but Im sure some1 can help me on that, if ya can , please make a design like I described, I have it on paper, jsut can draw on MSPaint.

I say keep it simple like he 2g ones.. that way they're easier to make & look much cleaner. Screw the ricer $hit... OMGP

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back