The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Bump stop length?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norco kid

Probationary Member
Sep 29, 2007
Montreal, Quebec_Canada
Does anyone know the stock length of the bump stops on a 1G awd? I installed pro-kits and have to trim 20mm from the bump stops front and rear, but my bump stops have already been trimmed, so I don't know how much has already been taken off...

I don't know the stock length of the bumpstops, but mach v sells 1g oem bumpstops and its probably a good idea to change them out anyway. Give mach v a call, I'm sure they can help you with the length since they regularly stock these. Another thing is if you actually have bumpstops left on ## struts they probably aren't original and have been replaced and could be aftermarket, different sizes anyhow. Most original 1g oem bumpstops have been beaten to death, rotted and fallen apart years ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back