1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 1g AWD Tein SS Coilovers

Posted by blue90GSX, Jan 24, 2020

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. blue90GSX

blue90GSX Probationary Member

Joined Jan 2, 2009
    Socal, California
    I purchased these used in 2016, before installation I took them over to Tein here in Cali for full rebuild and pillow ball bearing replacements. At that time I also had them switch out the rear springs from the 7kg/mm (392lbs) to the 6kg/mm (336lbs) for better street manners. The fronts are still the 9kg/mm (504lbs).

I barely have 2,000 miles on them since the rebuild. These are in like new condition as seen in the pictures, no leaks, noises, etc. Overall these are super clean and provide for a great ride with a lowered stance. I understand that I’ll never get what I put into them so even at this price I’m taking a big loss, price is $850 or best offer. Located in SoCal/OC, can ship at buyers expense.

Attached Files:

319  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    · 1G DSM
    Badger167 likes this.
  2. blue90GSX

blue90GSX Probationary Member

Joined Jan 2, 2009
    Socal, California
    Still available

319  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX