The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G AWD PART OUT (updated)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camas90gsx

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 16, 2011
seaside, Oregon
But most likely i am going through with it.I threw a timing belt that had 6k miles on it today,dont ask cause i dont know the reason yet.Im guessing it was a crappy tensioner but idk.I am buying another local dsm in the morning and am trying to decide whether i should hold onto this car and fix it myself and have 2 1g's or part it out.Anyways i have a 1990 gsx in great shape,check out the pics on my profile.It has 180k on the body and it has a 1991 tsi block that i swapped in it 7 monthes ago or so.So this is what ill be selling

Punishment short route f.m.i.c. kit along with a 1g bov for 250$
complete roller shell with harness, wally 255,17" rims and a full tank of e-85,LOL!850$ roller with tranny and transfer case 1050$
running 6 bolt shortblock-275$
5spd tranny 250$
transfer case 150$
evo3 02 housing 30$
2g maf with k&n filter and adapter 60$ complete setup for 1g
1g intake mani partially ported and super clean 35$ i have 2 extra as well
1990 throttlebody 45$
full down pipe and 3" exhaust with magnaflow muffler (built by english) 200$
fuel rail and fpr 25$
autometer phantom boost/vacuum guage (white face)30$
black wrinkle valve cover(nice and coated 1 month ago)60$
90 shifter cables 45$
90 rebuilt eprom ecu (socketed)NICE! 100$
evo 3 ported exhaust manifold 75$
small 16g turbo with 14b hotside 200$
6 bolt head (dont know condition yet) t.b.d.
newer nice condition radiator 35$
90 coil pack,8mm red plug wires and transistor 40$
90 cam angle sensor 35$
Buschur polished manifold heat shield(2 weeks old)80$ FIRM,its brand new

if there is anything else you can think of then let me know.My evo 3 16g is going to a buddy of mine along with the injectors so he can run more boost.There will also be small things here and there that might go on the 1g im purchasing tomorrow.
Please p.m. for any questions

Last edited:
Shifter cables, shift quadrant and is it a short shifter? Possible interest in NOT worn out parts for a 1993 TSi. Please PM...thanks in advance.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back