The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

1g awd part out. 20g,tial,hks,etc.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camas90gsx

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 16, 2011
seaside, Oregon
As much as it pains me to do this,financial issues force it. The car is currently running,but it snapped a balance shaft belt so it has some vibration because of this. If you buy it and do a balance shaft elimination im sure it will be fine. I dropped the oil and it looked clean,and compression is perfect. I just dont want to run it due to the balance shaft issue. This car is a beast!!! The most recent dyno # posted on here was done before i put some major upgrades into it. Basically i am willing to sell it as a whole for the right price,but if not ill start tearing it down. If you go to my profile,all mods are up to date and everything is still there. Please text me with offers for parts at 503-560-3482. NO CALLS,JUST TEXTS OR PM. Thanks yall

Ok,shoot me a text at 503-560-3482

I'm having issues with tuners. They won't let me post my pics,not sure why. Anyway,I do have an AD on craigslist Portland as well,all prices are on that cl post. I think it says 1g part out,20g, tial,etc... Just text 503-560-3482. No calls,just text or

UPDATE-

I had medical issues,so if you tried to contact me about parts i apologize. I still have the following.

Complete 1g to evo 8 maf setup-comes with stainless extreme psi 3" intake pipe,evo8 maf,k&n filter,evo maf to 1g pigtail,couplers-$120

Black powdercoated valve cover with a black filtered catch can-$75

Black powdercoated stock fuel rail with b&m afpr and gauge-$65

Dks 264/272 cams-$125

3" turbo back exhaust w/ wideband bung and magnaflow muffler-$200

Walbro 255 with sending unit-$65

complete 6 bolt complete shortblock,5spd awd tranny(runs great),17" black msr wheels,new sony cd mp3 etc stereo with mounting bracket for 1g,complete 90 awd talon shell etc.....just text 503-560-3482 or pm on here

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back