The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G auto trans turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No one has ever seen nor heard of a 13b turbo from any reliable source. Here's a list of all the MHI built turbos up to 20G from a reliable source. There is no two sides presented. One basis for the arguement that there is a 13b is founded on a typo in a frequently edited website.

I've seen about 5 different stock automatic 1g T/E/Ls. All had the 13g not 13b. . .

No one has ever seen nor heard of a 13b turbo from any reliable source. Here's a list of all the MHI built turbos up to 20G from a reliable source. There is no two sides presented. One basis for the arguement that there is a 13b is founded on a typo in a frequently edited website.

I've seen about 5 different stock automatic 1g T/E/Ls. All had the 13g not 13b. . .

I will have to agree. 13b does not exist......

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back