The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

General 1g and Android logging

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Cuervo

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2004
Omaha, Nebraska
Hey guys. Hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
I have some questions. Is anyone using their phones to log? Specially android and for the 1g.. I have done quite a bit of searching but haven't found a solid answer. Someone was developing a from of android logger. Mmcddroind or something like that. This would allow the use of mmcd logger on Android phones.
Is anyone using this?
There is also ALDLDROID. Is anyone familiar with it and if so, are you using it?
I have it downloaded on my phone and have the means to connect to the OBD1 port and such, but I'm unable to stablish a connection. I would love to use it.
Or is there any form on palm emulator to use on an Android or even a laptop to run mmcd or dsmlogger? I still have these on an old palm pilot. Why don't I simply use it? Well the palm pilot runs out of battery within just a few minutes. I can't let it die or else I will loose the logging software and it's almost impossible to get ahold of it since its no longer available.
Basically, I would love to log with my android phone. If not then at least with an old laptop that has windows 7 starter 🤣🤣.

Thanks guys

I explored this before but the support was lost just as quickly as it was gained. If you have the Palm cable just pick up a null modem adapter and a Keyspan serial to USB adapter and log with the laptop and TMO logger. I can send you a copy of TMO logger if need be.

I explored this before but the support was lost just as quickly as it was gained. If you have the Palm cable just pick up a null modem adapter and a Keyspan serial to USB adapter and log with the laptop and TMO logger. I can send you a copy of TMO logger if need be.
Thanks man. I would really appreciate it. Could you please send me a copy of the TMO logger?

Yes I can, I’m crawling into bed for the night but remind me again tomorrow and I can email it to you
Perfect. I sent you a private message. But I'll send you another one tomorrow as a reminder.
Thanks again man!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back