The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G aftermarket wing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider85

15+ Year Contributor
May 21, 2004
Langley, B.C._Canada
does anyone make a wing or two for the 1G's? if so, please post some pics or sites. I have the stock spoiler with the three mounting points and I want to know if someone makes one that uses the OEM mounting points. I tried a search but couldn't really find anything.

off topic, but I'm thinking of going black paint, with tints, and possibly black or silver rims. what are the opinions.

can you guys post some pics of 1G's with aftermarket spoilers or ones without a spoiler? thanks

Check the gallery, or do a search using aftermarket 1g wing, So far, the only aftermarket I've seen that looks pretty good has been the Sniper. At least that's what I think it's called. Use that in your search and you'll see what I'm talking about... but again, there's a HUGE gallery, and that handy little search button.. use the tools that are provided.

that's true and I've used the search but it would be easier if we organized those kinds of pictures in one place, so unless you actually have a pic DON'T POST HERE. thank you

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There, there's the sniper wing, one of the few aftermarket wings that look good on 1gs... a million other people have tried starting this type of thread, what makes you think it'll be any different for you?

It won't. Don't be such a noob. This is the third time I think I've posted this picture in response to this same question.

If you want a special section for 1gs with wings, then we've got to start 1gs with 18" rims, 1gs w/17" rims, 1gA's with certain wings, etc... that's why it won't work.

Wings West spoilers:

endlessMyk said:
It won't. Don't be such a noob. This is the third time I think I've posted this picture in response to this same question.

you and I registered here at the same time, so if i'm a noob then so are you. thank you for the pic though. i've seen that one before and I like it.

As well, if the moderators organized this site properly then there would be no need for posts like this to come up over and over again.

xveganxcowboyx said:
Nobody wants to see pictures of falic fords.

guess what, i do. don't you feel stupid.

Deadly BlaZe said:
guess what, i do. don't you feel stupid.

Oh, that hurt so much I hink my penis fell off.

Man, I think losing my job made me a bit weird today. Zoinks! WTF

slider85 said:
you and I registered here at the same time, so if i'm a noob then so are you.

It's not when you register, it's how you act.

Personally, I think the galleries that have been arranged here are fine. As I stated before, if you're making a special section for 1gs with aftermarket spoilers, then you'll have to make a million other sub-galleries because everyone will start bitching and moaning about how it's not fair that we can get a sub-gallery for wings, but they want one for 2Gb's with 18" rims on them.

Supra-style spoilers on 1g... :barf:

xveganxcowboyx said:
Oh, that hurt so much I hink my penis fell off.

Man, I think losing my job made me a bit weird today. Zoinks! WTF

sorry to hear. you always have working on the corner available to ya.

anyways, it's probably just me, but i personally like the supra style spoiler on a 1g :coy: maybe if it was just a bit lower and not so high it would look better.

If you want a "wing" get a nissan or a honduh. Don't mess with the lines of the 1g, a different spoiler might be ok, but it's gotta stay flat.

my .02 on rice.

weith1111 said:
If you want a "wing" get a nissan or a honduh. Don't mess with the lines of the 1g, a different spoiler might be ok, but it's gotta stay flat.

my .02 on rice.

got pics?

slider85 said:
you and I registered here at the same time, so if i'm a noob then so are you. thank you for the pic though. i've seen that one before and I like it.

As well, if the moderators organized this site properly then there would be no need for posts like this to come up over and over again.

It isnt management of the site, its the intelligence of the users that would keep threads like this from coming up once a week. If people would search, and browse before they post, you would see alot less crap threads started. Also, the petty squabbling back and forth Im sure we can all do without. Read the stickys on the noob forum and abide by them, you life here will be alot easier I promise.

Ryan :talon:

slider85 said:

If noobs like you did some research properly, there would be no need for posts like this to come up over and over again.

PM me with your suggestions on how much easier we could possibly make it. Because as I see it right now if we spoon-feed you anymore you'd explode.

slider85 said:

Gee, does everything need to be spoonfed to you ingrates?

I've NEVER had an issue finding the information I need.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back