The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

19x8 wheels...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okay, let me rephrase this...

I know 18x8's will fit if the offset is between 39 and 41 mm, Is it even possible to get 19's on with the stock suspension?

please help...

I seem 18's rub on an RS. But I don't remenber what offset it was.

I have 19s with a 2" drop, no rubbing, I could even lower it even more if I wanted to with no problems.

Attachments

• bdcpimp.jpg
    bdcpimp.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 363
Those wheels make your brakes look very large :)

I'm also on 18's with 225/40's with a 2" drop, and my rear tires are rubbing the fender lips badly (fronts are cool, no rub). I posted a Rear Tires Rubbing HELP message yesterday in this forum, and still have yet to get a reply.....any ideas, fellas? I'm stuck.....

yea, mine rubs also , on the rear, I do not drive the car right now so it does not matter, but simply roll that rear lip on the 1/4 panel. That is the main culprit. Why Mitsu. did not in the 1st place is beyond me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back