1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold 1999 (red) GSX

Posted by victors_97dsm, Aug 6, 2020

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. victors_97dsm

victors_97dsm Supporting Member

Joined Aug 28, 2010
    sierra vista, Arizona
    The time has come to sell my GSX. I am the 3rd owner and the car has just over 151k miles. There are upgrades that were done to the car but cannot be driven to its full potential. Car needs a tune and no busness has the capability to tune this car using either ECU reflash or ECM link. I will attach the upgrades in a bit. Alot of basic maintenance was also accomplished during the upgrade process. Car still has original T25, transmission, differential. Block is still in its original configuration. The head was upgraded except for the valves and guides. I also gave another list for basic maintenance that was done or due.

Has new balancer belt, water pump, EVO 9 timing belt, lots of tread on tires, new hydraulic tensioner, new pulleys

What I am asking will probably be high but the price is negotiable. $8000
    My contact email is [email protected] Screenshot_20200806-055530_Hancom_Office_Editor.jpg Screenshot_20200806-055530_Hancom_Office_Editor.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    TK's9d2TSi likes this.
  2. victors_97dsm

Joined Aug 28, 2010
    sierra vista, Arizona
    20200809_191005.jpg

Attached Files:

3. victors_97dsm

Joined Aug 28, 2010