The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1999 GST Spyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeanGreenMachine

Probationary Member
Apr 5, 2019
Lake Worth, Florida
Hello everyone. New here.... Just bought a 1999 GST Spyder for myself on my birthday... I was looking for a small car because I had a truck and the motor blew and I started looking at imports and for some reason I fell in love with the Mitsubishi Eclipse I was going to buy a 3-g but I ended up finding a 2G with the turbo and I just fell in love with the look of the car and I had to have it and I bought it. I was a mechanic for several years but I really don't have any experience with this car so I'm here for mostly to get technical advice from experienced DSM owners who can help me with any questions I have while I build this car into what I saw in it to potentially be

Excellent choice over a 3g LOL what are your plans or goals?

oh and btw..... Welcome to the dsm world

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back