The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Sold 1999 Eclipse GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geosok

Proven Member
Jan 12, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hello, I am selling my 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. It's a wonderful car and lots of fun but unfortunately I had an accident with my shoulder and am looking at surgery.

The previous owner did an amazing job building it from basically scratch with his DSM Mechanic friend and I took it and added to it over the last year or so using a lot of great advice and help from members here.

* Fully built 4G64, 2.4L block with 2.0 head HD high compression pistons 10:1 - Must have higher than 100 octane fuel for this engine - Originally built for weekend/track use but I made it a daily driver by converting to E85 and it runs amazingly well, cooler and you don't have to spend $10 a gallon for race fuel.

* Fully built head with titanium valve springs, Fiero valves, HKS 272 cams, OEM metal head gasket and L19 head studs. Everything in the engine bay is all powder coated black.

* Fully built stage 4 Shepherd manual transmission with 4 Spider center differential

* Computer is DSMLINK V.3

* Fuel system is Walbro 400 LPH fuel pump and 1200 FIC (fuel injector clinic) Injectors

* T-28 Garrett turbo with Forced Performance turbo manifold that is jet coated black, TiAL waste-gate (all new springs )and TiAL blow-off valve

* Added Electronic Boost Solenoid that can be controlled via DSMLINK - It's running on waste-gate right now as I didn't have a chance to tune it after installing it, shoulder let loose so I just never got back to it. I was running it conservatively set at 15 lbs of boost before but it'll do mid 20s without even flinching. Easily could run manual boost controller if you wanted something simpler.

* 3" full thermal exhaust system with external dump tube

* Front mounted intercooler 4" thick and Fluidyne radiator

* AEM wide band gauge, boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge

* Estimated horsepower between 450-500

* Dual stage Nitrous (have not used it other than testing system as once I converted to daily driver I put it on the back burner, it could make another 150 - 200hp, it's plumbed, wired and ready to be setup through DSMLINK)

* Factory black leather interior in great condition in front. Rear has been removed for a custom stereo I built (have since removed)

* RO_JA 7 star rims and almost new tires, (less than 500 miles)

* Slotted brake rotors

* Ground Control Suspension just installed, less than 100 miles on it. Adjustable and one of the best suspension packages you can get for the GSX (yes, I know, let the arguing begin)

* I have the Energy Suspension Master Bushing Kit that will go with the car.

* It does have a rebuilt title, but I had no issues with insurance or registration in 2017 (been sitting since 2018, I do fire it up and take it around the block once or twice a week)

* It did have the AC and Emissions deletes done as well and I removed the factory wing.

* Between the previous owner and myself all the new parts have less than 10,000 miles.

***Please DO NOT contact me if you are a broker or someone trying to help sell vehicles. I do not need help selling this vehicle. Also, no lowball offers please, don't waste my time and I won't waste yours***

Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking. PRICE DROP $12,500

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back