The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

For Sale 1998 spyder gs manual 2.4l $500.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennicko

Probationary Member
Feb 2, 2019
Rockwall, Texas
Sold.........hate to get rid of her but needs too much work. The body is in good condition, never been wrecked. It’s front wheel drive, the wheels are 2015 18” concave lexani and have a few mars on them, tires still good. The leather interior is custom and was new in 2015. Adjustable front struts and camber kit to fit the wheels. All stereo equipment has been removed. Just lost fifth gear, it pops out into neutral and leaks a very small amount of gear oil from tranny. The engine consumes excessive oil and so has a lot of blow by, cylinder 2 has issues. cv joint needs to be replaced soon, I have a warranty on front drive axles, clutch, battery, plug wires, probably more, but I have to take the old parts in though as if I still own and then I can get you the new ones for free. Have a rebuilt power steering pump, just haven’t bothered replacing it. Think the ac needs to be charged. Actually still passes inspection, and is driveable. Electric windows work, top works. Has a tan car cover. Really want it to go to someone who loves these cars, or at least could use the parts. This was my third 2G.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• 6E037E1D-7BBB-45D0-948B-6247D94171DD.jpeg
    6E037E1D-7BBB-45D0-948B-6247D94171DD.jpeg
    736.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 98DB6A3D-CB90-4C73-91C4-E1A5FC2B103E.jpeg
    98DB6A3D-CB90-4C73-91C4-E1A5FC2B103E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back