The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 1998 Spyder GS blinker issue...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Update: I was able to get my wiring in order before having to go to work last night. The aftermarket alarm system has been removed completely as far as I can tell, harness and all.

I had no cases of popped blinker fuses on my way to work or back home, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.. I also decided to replace the rear passenger blinker bulbs, just in case, as they were looking a bit "crusty". I'll get around to replacing the front blinkers as well, once I find the will to pull the headlights out again...

An update for any of you still following this thread. After removing the aftermarket security system and changing the rear passenger bulbs, I have not yet experienced any blinker fuses burning up. By now, I would have changed the damn thing at least three times. Its looking good so far.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back