The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Street Build 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse (RWD LS Swap)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Come see the debut of Mitzu Garage's LS1 swapped 2G Eclipse at the biggest DSM event in the entire USA @The Shootout! Meet the team behind the build and possibly get a chance to see the car before a YouTube reveal. The guys will only be staying Friday and Saturday so be sure to come find us!

debut.jpg

Did you ever name the color?

I saw a post on The Facepage a while back and asked if it was V SG, but can't find the post anymore.

I stripped a GVR4 down to a bare chassis and had it painted that color back around 2000-2002 and ashamedly, sold it to someone upon completion. Love that color.

The LS Eclipse is making his debut at Shootout this Friday and I’m beyond excited to show everyone the hard work we’ve done the past 6 months. Come find us, check out the car, snap a photo, and say hello! Come see the car before the official reveal video!

237960497_4285066058236483_3834337873935003760_n.jpg

We officially made it to Shootout 2021! We literally drove the car the DAY BEFORE. So beyond excited we made it out as promised!

LS Eclipse Reveal Pt. 1 / Cinematic
Premieres this Friday (09/17/2021) at 10 PM EST on YouTube.

I know I don't normally ask but this was a big car project for me and my dad. I don't normally ask everyone to watch, like, or subscribe to my videos but this video has been stressing me out for months and we have finally done it. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with the car, video, and posts. It means so much to me. If you could all tune in this Friday at 10 PM EST and watch the video LIVE along with me, it would mean the world to me. Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:
It has been a wonderful journey sharing our progress with you guys for the past 9 months. The reveal video of the Eclipse is finally here! Thank you to everyone that supported us. 😁

VIDEO LINK:

❄️Now that we are about to store our cars for the winter and I have seen this question asked quite a bit in the past, I wanted to share the custom car cover I ordered for my 2G Eclipse.

This was ordered from https://www.calcarcover.com/custom-fit-car-truck-covers and the website you can enter the make, model, and year of course. They have an option to also select what style spoiler your 2G has. This 2G Eclipse car cover comes with mirror pockets as well. Quality and fit seem to be pretty nice. I even got some nice stitching on the front. Overall would recommend.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back