The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale 1998 GS-t Spyder, Lotss of parts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gold Gargoyles

Probationary Member
May 17, 2020
Norfolk, Virginia
Up for sale is my project car, Aimed for 100 a hole with this. 400whp setup++ ended up changing platforms and need to sell this.

The Good: So Much I probably forgot something.

Not rusted out. Body is a 9/10 very little issues other than sanding and 1-3 dings Im working on it every day. Hood has a nickel or quarter sized dent in the front, I didnt fix because I was going CF

Ran/Drove seamless , turbos old and seals are gone so I stopped driving and was going to replace/build this up. Highway mileage Adult owned. Clean title in hand. Located in Norfolk VA

New 16G GT turbo , Wastegate flap welded shut by me. Have pieces if you want to break/unweld but why would you I have the setup included for it! :)

Turbonetics Log style manifold

Brand new Turbosmart 38mm waste gate+ dump tube

Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator

Both a working Mitsu MAF, and 2x 3" GM MAF's with tuning translator Pre tuned for you.

550cc Precision Turbo E. Injectors

AEM Fuel Rail +Fuel Pressure Regulator.

Stainless Lines+ AN fittings for the fuel.

SPAL electric fans + Relay

Good FMIC+ piping kit for FMIC and a nice BOV.

New exhaust parts both turbo exh
housing+Downpipe and catback.

New O2 Sensors (old ones still intact, im picky, pull and sell the old)

Some Tein style coilovers, they are a decent brand I forget. Will look.

New Galant higher amp alternator+Belt

255 Walbro Fuel Pump +STM Tuned rewire kit.

74mm S90 Throttle body

Speed density setup IAT+3bar+map

New Throttle position sensor OEM. working great.

My profile pic is the car!
What do you need? Some silicone lines and a day or so wrench work.

Tons of new gaskets and parts, you get to do the fun part, put it all together. If you know about these motors you know this setup is good, Im getting a FD RX7 and don't have time or space any more ! Need gone by weds/thurs!
Have all stock parts still + tons of aftermarket stuff for it. This has a TON invested in parts that aren't installed with receipts still.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back