The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1998 Eclipse Spyder GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P75 spyders represent. I've had a 97 GST just like that for about 10 years now, and just got a 98 in the same color combo over the weekend. I really like how stock yours looks. How many miles are on it?

Very nice! Love me some P75 Spyders! I thought about staying 16's but fell in love with the Motegi Trak Lites, so had to go up to 17. Still sporting some sidewall, though, LOL. Your car looks great. Have you had to replace the bow links in the top yet?

Very nice! Love me some P75 Spyders! I thought about staying 16's but fell in love with the Motegi Trak Lites, so had to go up to 17. Still sporting some sidewall, though, LOL. Your car looks great. Have you had to replace the bow links in the top yet?
I haven't had any issues with the bow links although the glass window is coming apart from the canvas :( since i live in San Diego and it doest rain much, I keep it covered most of the time and don't drive it when it does rain... these convertible tops are fcuking expensive! I found one for $330 but installing it seems quite daunting... looks harder than a timing belt (which i can do LOL) and calling around, i got estimates around $600-750! FML

I haven't had any issues with the bow links although the glass window is coming apart from the canvas :( since i live in San Diego and it doest rain much, I keep it covered most of the time and don't drive it when it does rain... these convertible tops are fcuking expensive! I found one for $330 but installing it seems quite daunting... looks harder than a timing belt (which i can do LOL) and calling around, i got estimates around $600-750! FML
No doubt. I'm still sporting the original top, which is starting to go. I've started a little fund to fix it in the next year, definitely not tackling it myself. While it will hurt, I'd rather pay someone that does this for a living than tackle it myself. At least then I have someone other than me to bi*** at if there problems! LOL

I don't have any fabrication experience and am going to do the same, I'd rather pay someone to do it right once then f*** it up myselff and be out a bunch of $ cuz I didn't make proper cuts or something dumb

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back