The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

420A 1998 eclipse RS Vents don't shut off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98eclipse2015

Proven Member
Jun 6, 2015
tigard, Oregon
Seems like everyday is a new problem LOL but still love this car anyway my new problemi am haveing is when the heat and AC is off it still blows air out not like full blast just enough to still feel it wut would be makeing it still come out?

Both of my Tsis do this, and 3 out of four previous dsms I owned did it to some degree. I tried to fix it on an old GS I had since it felt like the heat was on low in the middle of summer with no ac, but it was a total PITA to access the vent. I just deal with it now. On my current dsms it's not that bad. Try sliding the vent lever on the HVAC controls to recirculated. You should be able to hear it close.

Ok ill look in to that and since im on this topic what is the AC pressure have to be like when i recharge? I hope someone knows or know where i can look to find out because i have look every where

Should be a sticker on your car that says. It should tell you how much the system takes.
Ok ill take a look when i have to go out to my car again but i have looked under the hood b4 and did not see it on it but ill take a closer look soon

Should be a yellow sticker I think and system takes something like 24-26oz.
Should be a yellow sticker I think and system takes something
like 24-26oz.
ok found it but i dont see anything about it
Why is the thread title about a 98 rs exhaust manifold? Is this all about a/c or is there a question about the manifold?
I fixed that prob already but for some reason every time i make a new post the title changes to that WTF

Attachments

• 2015-07-25 16.09.44.jpg
    2015-07-25 16.09.44.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 69
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back