The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

1998 Eclipse GSX For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

## gsx is very clean i think if u wait on it ull get ## asking price i see gsx all stock for 7k-8k with barely any mods

Economy homie. That's what we were sayin when you thought we were trying to tell you that your cars not worth what you're asking. It's TOTALLY worth it.......in an economy that allows for it......people don't have money to spend on toys like they did a few years back, and if they do, its not near what it was a few years back. Your options.....lower the price to fit the economy, or hang onto it until things turn around....

Someone will get an awesome car at a good deal eventually. I'm still under no pressure to sell it, so I'm not worried about it. Just going to periodically bump it to keep it relevant and fresh in peoples minds.

I had to practically give away my 98' Talon TSi AWD when I bought my Evolution, economy is tough.

I ended up selling for $5k or so... and it was for sale for months.

Still for sale since people don't seem to appreciate the value in these cars.

understatement of the year. the only mitsubishi that holds any value at all are evo's and 3000gt's. and even then they arent on par with supra's. why toyotas hold such high resale i will never understand.

frigin DSM's are like the worlds cheapest 10 second car, sadly that is good for buyers not sellers. and a bone stock DSM is actually worth more then a modded out DSM even with receipts and dyno sheets. good luck with the sale though man.
if you want any good amount of money it will be in parts. VERY few vehicles on the planet gain value from the aftermarket.

I emailed you already but thought id post here too ;)

Trade you my 98 audi quattro v6 a4 and my 2g gsx shell for your car. LMK bro. Thanks.

Just wait til they finish this "season" of top gear in 6-9 months. Dams will be getting some increased value round that tine. Lol

Trade me a stock dsm plus cash. It will save you two years of headaches, waiting and breaking things along the way. I've already done the hard work. Now you can just enjoy it.

Trade me a stock dsm plus cash. It will save you two years of headaches, waiting and breaking things along the way. I've already done the hard work. Now you can just enjoy it.

then whats the purpose of having a DSM then??? i dont know about you but i bought my car bone stock for a reason... so i can see the difference when i upgrade things... doing my own labor and upgrades is half the fun of having a DSM... this is why i have less respect for the people who bought an already modded car versus the one who actually move their way up...

then whats the purpose of having a DSM then??? i dont know about you but i bought my car bone stock for a reason... so i can see the difference when i upgrade things... doing my own labor and upgrades is half the fun of having a DSM... this is why i have less respect for the people who bought an already modded car versus the one who actually move their way up...

+1 to this

Where do you have it for sale at? I still have people willing to pay 24k for mine. About to ip my price to 30.

Cool story bro! Bravo!

If you are smart, i'd say sell it and buy something nicer than dsm.

The buyer is either dumb, or never seen and heard about DSM, and Most likely never check out craigslist...

Sorry to say this, but thats just reality

Where do you have it for sale at? I still have people willing to pay 24k for mine. About to ip my price to 30.

No one is willing to pay 24k for your DSM, period, no way! Except maybe that prince from Nigeria offering you a check from his international bank, LOL. ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back