The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

For Sale 1997 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjaminjo2010

Probationary Member
Dec 18, 2018
colgate, Wisconsin
Hello,

Recently in the process of purchasing a building for a new business and the owner of the building has an excess of items inside that I am trying to sell. One of those being a 3000 gt. The car is by no means showroom condition but it is solid with no rust and has not been registered since 2004. I have moved the car around a bit and starts right up, but the tires will not hold air and the brakes are seized up. 102,000 miles. Clean and clear title in hand. No modifications. Original owner car bought new in 1997. I know these cars are rare and continue to get harder to find but with the value of these cars sort of all over the place and myself unsure of what this one is worth, I will be entertaining offers. No trades. Any other questions you can contact him at 262-253-9677
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back