1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 1997 GSX (lowered price)

Posted by Raab1, Aug 11, 2020

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. Raab1

Raab1 Proven Member

Joined Aug 13, 2017
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    769B2697-E077-42CC-B7F0-6932D1333EA2.png This is a GST that was converted to GSX. Less than 2000 miles on the motor and less than 500 on the cams and springs. It has a fresh tune and no problems at all. This is professionally built and done right. It will also come with all of my extra Dsm parts. All the parts on it are listed on my tuners profile as well as pics and everything else. I will also list the link to the extra parts. Looking for $10,000 to free up some money for another car I’m looking at. If you don’t like the price or don’t have the money in hand please don’t waste my time. Thanks!
    Rob
    605-212-6225 if you have any questions
    I will work with a shipping company to get you cheapest deal on shipping I can, if needed.

https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/raab1.14704/

https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/parts-galore.527140/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020 at 7:19 PM

Street Build 2K  23

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    310 whp · 297 lb/ft · 2G DSM
    49erGizmo and NickBommer like this.