The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

For Sale 1997 GSX Auto 34,188 original miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pupdeck

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2012
Leesport, Pennsylvania
Listing this on Tuners first before anywhere else. This is kind of a pre sale listing seeing if there is any interest in the car.

This is my wife’s car, I hate to sell because of the rarity of the low mileage and condition but time to move on to other things.

Here is a brief rundown:

-1997 GSX Automatic
-Cayenne red pearl
-Factory ran interior mostly converted to black leather interior
-34,188 original miles!!!
-Clean title
-Automatic trans is built with upgraded clutches, shift kit, external cooler, etc.
-blitz fiberglass body kit (this car was a show car in the late 90’s done by the previous owner) we are the 2nd owner. Side skirts are fully molded.
-coilover suspension
-18” wheels
-carbon fiber hood
-Greddy FMIC
-880cc injectors
-new evo 3 16g turbo (real Mhi)
-old school cast slowboy exhaust manifold
-fluidamper crank pulley
-Kevlar balance shaft and timing belts recently done
-Greddy bov
-Injen intake
-aem wideband
-discontinued Greddy metric gauges on triple pillar pod
-cryo2 System with bottle in trunk, fuel chiller, intake air chiller, inter cooler chiller with purge valve
-exhaust
-nogology I believe it is ignition system with 10mm wires
-tinted windows 20% all around
-amp and 2 12” subs in trunk
-and a bunch of other stuff I’m forgetting.

Once again kind of a feeler post at the moment, do not have many pictures as it’s in storage, no strut tower rot or anything silly like that. I have not put a solid price on the car yet.

Anyone who is seriously interested let me know and could provide more details... can’t really find many with low miles especially in the 30k range.

Attachments

• FE658683-8122-4124-AA53-5DABB52A0309.png
    FE658683-8122-4124-AA53-5DABB52A0309.png
    994.2 KB · Views: 1,838
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back