1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 1997 GST Spyder parts car

Posted by MadeinAmerika, Nov 17, 2019

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. MadeinAmerika

MadeinAmerika Probationary Member

Joined Nov 26, 2016
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    I have a green 1997 5 speed gst spyder for sale ~130k. It was my daily driver up until a few months ago when the radiator went, and I decided not to fix it. The rag top has been ripped and the interior is shot from rain. Good motor, all stock except injen/KN intake and 1g BOV. The body has dents and scratches, no rot or serious rust. I also have an extra set of gst wheels, one is bent though. TAKING BEST OFFER. I dont want to send this thing to the scrap yard if someone can do something with it. 610seven nine O 34O7. Thankss.....Shane