The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1997 Eagle Talon Tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostdawd

Supporting Member
Apr 6, 2010
phoenix, Arizona
Some pics of my car washed up. Still need to attach the strakes. I like how it looks with the 2ga talon twisties. I don't know about the wheels though. Thoughts?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I like it, the rims need a bronze lip if they were mine, but they are fine like that too, I would leave all side strakes off for my taste.

Looks pretty good. Love the 2Ga twisties. I don't really care for those particular wheels, but they're definitely not the worst I've seen. The strakes need to either be all pieces on or all pieces off.

In my opinion the 2Gb Talon is the best looking DSM. The fact that they're so rare (esp. in awd) makes me even more partial to them. Non-car people never know what it is. Don't get me wrong, I like the 2Gb Eclipse too, but there's always been so many and I'm not into the cookie cutter, just Xerox it and be done thing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back