The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sold 1997 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguelmcv

Supporting Member
May 3, 2009
Fresno, California
Selling my 97 talon awd auto, I hate to let it go but I have no choice at the moment.

The car is being reliable since I worked in it. It has new head gasket, evo valve springs and retainers, it has new timing belt and all components, new O2 sensor, some seals replaced etc.

You can see the history of the car here in my thread https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/daily-drive.525258/ I have done a lot and spent quite a bit of money, but family is first so I need to sell it.

The car is completely stock, it has no modifications at all, All the gauges are functional and no light on.
The cas is located in Fresno California I will be here in town through the 10th, so if anyone want to come see it, I can show it only this week, otherwise I will be back at the middle of November.

The price is $5,500, I’m not holding it for any one, who ever comes first serves first.

Any questions call or text to

Miguel
323-240-2582

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back