The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Street Build 1997 & 1998 Eclipse GSX Build Journey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven't posted for a while on the red 2g. Been working on my blue talon a ton. Ended up picking up a quick release steering wheel setup for the car. One will be go to the talon and the other will go into the red 2g. Just can't make up my mind on which it will be. The wheel on the left looks a lot bigger in diameter because it's sitting higher and has the quick release mounted to it allready. Both are about the same size. I also picked up some gasket material due to my hx40 drain line leaking.
IMG_20200102_095633522.jpg

Long time since I have done anything on the red 2g. Have been putting all my time into the blue 1g. But got a deal on some nice tein flex z coilovers, so I went ahead and sold the pair of tokico I had and went and installed these.
IMG_20200312_220419671.jpg
IMG_20200313_145419769.jpg
IMG_20200313_145432160.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back