The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1996 gsx 4g63t 7 bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like the way you think about the build, i have a small recommendation if you are currently driving it. I would recirculate the BOV since the car has the factory tune. Other than that, that looks like a good really starting point for a DSM. Good luck on the build.

Im open to all suggestions. Thanks on the compliment. It's currently in the shop right now at my house on the lift. Before I officially make her my daily driver I wanted all the gaskets and studs re-done and the new motor mounts because the ones that came in it were probably the factory set ones and they look like pancakes sitting in there... 😂 That's how loose they were! And every time it shifts it just shakes so I didn't want to run a risk you know and that's why currently she's sitting down right now. So far since taking her home she has received a new valve cover gasket a new exhaust manifold gasket all new motor mounts a fresh mobile one full synthetic oil change all new fluids.
we got a front and rear camber kit and godspeed fully adjustable coilovers we're just basically replacing everything that needs to be replaced right now just to have it you know running clean she runs really clean but at the same time we just want to make sure everything's done right I'm at that point in my life where I'm able to finally do the things I want to do and why do things wrong when you can do them right. One thing I've been having trouble finding is the oem side skirts. My whole style to this build is like JDM/sleeper build.

Im open to all suggestions. Thanks on the compliment. It's currently in the shop right now at my house on the lift. Before I officially make her my daily driver I wanted all the gaskets and studs re-done and the new motor mounts because the ones that came in it were probably the factory set ones and they look like pancakes sitting in there... 😂 That's how loose they were! And every time it shifts it just shakes so I didn't want to run a risk you know and that's why currently she's sitting down right now. So far since taking her home she has received a new valve cover gasket a new exhaust manifold gasket all new motor mounts a fresh mobile one full synthetic oil change all new fluids.
we got a front and rear camber kit and godspeed fully adjustable coilovers we're just basically replacing everything that needs to be replaced right now just to have it you know running clean she runs really clean but at the same time we just want to make sure everything's done right I'm at that point in my life where I'm able to finally do the things I want to do and why do things wrong when you can do them right. One thing I've been having trouble finding is the oem side skirts. My whole style to this build is like JDM/sleeper build.
This would be the place to find some side skirts just take a look in classifieds at some point someone will have some. I've never heard of Godspeed coils, I went from Koni to Fortune Auto gas coilovers. Good to see your starting with maintenance first above all, ive been building mine for 3 years now the first 1 and a half years was spent on maintenance and preventative maintenance.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back