The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1996 Eclipse GST for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeD

Probationary Member
Aug 12, 2013
San Antonio, Texas
Text me at TWO ONE ZERO SIX THREE TWO FOUR SEVEN ONE SEVEN to MAKE AN OFFER.
I have a 96 Eclipse GST Automatic with 124200 miles for sale.
Clean title in hand.
This car has been very well looked after by its previous owner who I knew personally and then by myself.
It has only run on Mobile 1 full synthetic oil and OEM Mitsubishi oil filters. Oil changed religiously every 3000 miles or 6 months(Whichever came first).I barely put 350 miles per month on the car since I have owned it.
The engine is in excellent shape and the car accelerates smoothly and effortlessly. Oil consumption is minimal. I barely use half a quart of oil to top up between oil changes every 3000 miles.
The transmission was changed out by Mitsubishi under warranty at approx. 65000 miles. So the current transmission has less than 60000 miles on it. It works flawlessly. It is a 4 speed Auto with overdrive.
It has never been raced. Was my daily driver. I barely put 350 miles per month on average on the car.
There is no body rust.
The upholstery has no tears.
All switches and controls work.
The car is entirely stock except for a K&N air filter and ideal for tuning. I have the original air filter.
The car has had the following work done recently:
1.Monroe Sensa Trac Front Struts with OEM Mitsubishi bushings, bump stops, spring isolators and metal mounts at 119500 Miles along with new short lower control arms.
2.Monroe Sensa Trac Rear Struts with OEM Mitsubishi bushings and bearing plates at 119750 miles.
3.Lower two engine mounts replaced with new OEM Mitsubishi GST mounts at 119900 miles.
4.Upper two engine mounts replaced with OEM Mitsubishi GST Mounts at 121800 miles.
5.Original valve lifters replaced with 3mm Hylift Johnson Valve lifters at 121800 miles.
6. New OEM Mitsubishi Cam shaft seals, Oil Pump seal, balancer shaft seal, oil pump gasket seal, Balancer shaft belt and Fel Pro Valve cover gasket at 121800 miles.
The Timing belt was replaced at 100000 miles with a OEM Mitsubishi belt.
7.Cardone remanufactured Rack and Pinion assembly at 121800 miles.The sub frame bushings were also replaced with OEM Mitsubishi bushings at this time.
8.New BrakeBeast front Brake Rotors at 121800 miles.
9.Gates High Performance belts( All three) at 121800 miles.
10.Precission Hub Bearing Assembly Right front and rear at 123000 miles. This has a three year warranty.
11.Entire sun roof track assembly with new cables replaced with OEM Mitsubishi parts in February this year.
12.New headliner in Feb this year.
13.New Hankook Ventus V2 205/55 R16 91H tires installed June 2012. Tread depth 9/32 all 4 tires.
14.Full size spare mounted on matching OEM Rim. Doughnut also in car.
15.New OEM Mitsubishi spark plug wire holders and wire organizer.
16.New OEM Mitsubishi Valve cover Plastic Cover. It has "MITSUBISHI" Embossed on it.
17.Spare tinted sunroof glass.
18.I have spare OEM air vents, spare dash speakers and a couple of dash switches.
19.Two keys and two alarm key fobs.
The following needs to be done:
1.I have prepped the car for painting but have not had it painted since I decided to sell it. The prepping was done at Red McCombs Collision center.
2.The OEM Stereo head unit needs to be replaced. I have a new KENWOOD 50 Watt x 4 Head unit that has a built in HD Radio receiver and USB input plus matching Kenwood Front and Rear Speakers along with mounting adaptors from Crutchfield. The buyer will have to install this after painting the car. You can connect this head unit to the original 6 Channel Infinity Amplifier or use the Head Unit directly. The car has 4 extra tweeters installed-2 in front and 2 at the back. It presently is a 10 speaker set up
3.I have two new OEM Mitsubishi exterior door lower trim panels with all mounting hardware from Mitsubishi. These will have to go on at the time of painting. These panels go onto the lower parts of both doors after removing the old one on the drivers side. The passenger side one is missing in the photos.
4.I have new OEM Mitsubishi exterior door handles that need to go on after being painted.
5.I have new OEM "MITSUBISHI" and "GST" Decals that need to go on after painting.
6.The power door lock motors are beginning to go out. They work intermittently and eventually will have to be changed.
I have receipts of all the work performed.
All parts that were not OEM Mitsubishi were bought at OReillys and some of them have a lifetime warranty. I have these receipts too and all receipts will be given to the buyer.
This car is for sale locally in San Antonio and the transaction will be in person.
You can inspect the car and take it for a test drive after making an appointment with me.
I will not ship the car anywhere.
Asking $5000.00 or MAKE an OFFER.
Any reasonable offer will be considered.
No scammers and con artists please

Attachments

• Car 011.JPG
    Car 011.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Car 003.JPG
    Car 003.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Car 005.JPG
    Car 005.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 263
  • Car 007.JPG
    Car 007.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Car 012.JPG
    Car 012.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 176
  • Car 018.JPG
    Car 018.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Car 019.JPG
    Car 019.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Car 022.JPG
    Car 022.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Car 029.JPG
    Car 029.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 224
  • Car 027.JPG
    Car 027.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back