The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1995 Talon Tsi for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdabishop

Proven Member
Nov 9, 2012
mesa, Arizona
Im selling my 1995 eagle talon tsi fwd.

Manley Rods
Wiseco 9:1 Pistons
ACL Main/Rod bearings
ARP Headstuds
14b Turbo
Rebuilt Head
New Axels
Blackbox ECU
All power works even sunroof

Link to sale ad:
1995 Eagle Talon TSI (REDUCED)

Car does need new radiator and a little work as it has small oil leak from oil pan as well as runs boggy but I believe its the fuel filter. Want to sell to build my 90 eclipse so the first one to bring me $2000 obo takes it.

The car still runs and drives you can hear it start and idle just need radiator to drive it home.

Call/text 480-374-9202

GLWS
Saw on craigs recently aswell. not a bad deal

Might have it sold but still open to offers. Have members who can vouch for the internals

Might have it sold but still open to offers. Have members who can vouch for the internals

ill trade you hatches haha i have the 95 small wing. looing to be different :rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back