The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

29EC6022-8C23-4BE2-BA88-B890DBE4C63F.jpeg
7E15946C-84B4-4F07-86B0-6C2DBDFA7FFE.jpeg

Not really sure how to use this yet LOL, but recently i’ve been spending a lot of time trying to bring my 95’ back to its former glory. Last night I spent a little time going at the factory muffler to bring it back to life! All it took was 3 hours and 10 sheets of 150 grit sandpaper :D. After I finished sanding all the carbon that I could get off with my hand I then took some Quixx Metal Polish and went over it about 5 times. I’d say it came out pretty good, but i’ll probably spend a little more time on it to really get that chrome shine back on the rest of the muffler. I love working on this car and I really have big plans for it, but for now i’m just gonna be working on the details to really make her pop! Thanks for looking and I look forward to building a turbo DSM:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back