The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1995 Eagle Talon Tsi Engine Shave/Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crush the car? Why would you even say that "woooop"? Nice build looking forward to seeing more

OK I am going to be out of town so this will be the last update for about a week.

Got my comp stage 1 cams in today off a member on here a little concerned because there is a few scratches...

also got my intake and exhaust manifold gasket in but I had to trim the large bolt holes for the copper gasket to fit anyone else had this problem with the Mr.gasket brand?

DSMTUNERS016.jpg

DSMTUNERS015.jpg

DSMTUNERS014.jpg

I used plenty of Lucas assembly lube in the process stuff kinda smells minty LOL
DSMTUNERS018.jpg

DSMTUNERS017.jpg

Ok I am back from being out of town I ordered my parts from DSM Graveyard new bearings,gaskets,belts,balance shafts,EGR block off, bolts and all that good stuff.
some pictures of a audiobahn eternal sub-woofers I reconed this will be sold to fund the build.

I have no clue how this car gets so dirty just sitting in the garage haha
DSMTUNERS021-1.jpg

cam sensor,Fuel Rail and FIC 650CC injectors installed (Will be switched out for some 850's later on)
DSMTUNERS022-1.jpg

my buddy's 18 he just picked up and the 15'' i reconed in the box
DSMTUNERS020.jpg

went to the junk yard today after I called yesterday and they said they got a 97 eclipse in. I scored some nice tan interior trunk panes and the hand brake assembly.

Not to bad for $30 bucks
DSMTUNERS023.jpg

DSMTUNERS024.jpg

DSMTUNERS025-1.jpg

DSMTUNERS026-1.jpg

EDIT: AGHH..... FAIL I bought Drum hand Brakes Those are not gona fit...
DSMTUNERS027.jpg

IF anyone has the correct kind Or wants to buy what I purchased please PM Me

Last edited:
This officially sucks....
I filed my federal return that I owned money on the check I sent bounced when I had funds in the account I guess the company that issues my checks changed them and decided to never tell me that I needed to use my new ones so now I owe $250 to the government. and I have been making purchases though papal with my savings account and I guess There is fines if you do this so now I owe $225 to my bank on purchases that total less than that. F*ck

Here is a the brass shifter bushing I got Installed some people swear by these things
DSMTUNERS028.jpg

I kinda wanted to wait till I got the rest of the things in before I told you my plans but here is the water methanol kit I am going to fabricate I planned on this being a budget alternative to snow-performance stage 1 kit but with the bank fines it's going to cost me the same.
DSMTUNERS029.jpg

Got my Inline fuse,relay, and pressure switch installed on my fire wall I am going to drop my engine in before I mount the reservoir and and pump to figure out placement.

here Is how that stage 1kits are set up
DSMTUNERS033.png

DSMTUNERS031.jpg

DSMTUNERS030.jpg

DSMTUNERS032.jpg

I like the placement of the gauge pod. Did you just fiberglass it to the dash or is it going to be a removable piece? How do you plan to blend it into the dash texture and color also. Nice work!

I like the placement of the gauge pod. Did you just fiberglass it to the dash or is it going to be a removable piece? How do you plan to blend it into the dash texture and color also. Nice work!

It's going to be removable that was just the base I layed down tape on my dash and it popped out then I mould around that I'm not sure about the color yet it depends on how well it flows into the dash.

Colt4g63; Nope I wish thedsmgraveyard is taking its sweet time with my parts it's been two weeks still hasn't shipped...

Last edited:
went to stm's dyno day today I saw a lot of evo's but not to many 2nd gens
2013 Nissan Skyline GTR & a 97 talon
DSMTUNERS038-1.jpg

here is the gauge pod almost done
DSMTUNERS039-1.jpg

I had some extra paint in my gun and was thinking about painting my IC pipes what do you guys think gives it a stealth look
DSMTUNERS040-1.jpg

When I mounted the factory radio I just got I had to epoxy It into the brackets since one of the 8 previous owners thought it would be a good idea to chop the bracket up.
DSMTUNERS048-1.jpg

DSMTUNERS047-1.jpg

Last edited:
Why go with factory radio that technology is almost 20 years old.

Why go with factory radio that technology is almost 20 years old.

This car is my fast car I already have about a grand just in audio in my trailblazer so I'm happy with factory for this especially since I don't have a radio antenna.

Got a few parts In still waiting on my bearings and Rings
DSMTUNERS049-2.jpg

Ballance shaft oil passages blocked off and stubby shaft installed
DSMTUNERS050-2.jpg

DSMTUNERS051-3.jpg

fixed my glove box so it would finally close the dash was all cut up where it bolted in.
DSMTUNERS052-1.jpg

redid my power line inside the cabin a lot safer this way
DSMTUNERS053-1.jpg

having a little trouble with my electric but hey its a dsm...
DSMTUNERS054-1.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back