The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Sold 1995 Eagle Talon TSI - Black

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith

Probationary Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sterling, Virginia
Black Talon TSI.

Lowered on Ground Control coilovers, rims are 17" Enkei EDR9s.

Very low mileage for its age - 105,000 original miles. Greddy Type S blow off valve for a great sound when shifting. 5 speed manual transmission. Clear and clean title in hand. Not sure on the status of the radio.

Cons: The paint has alot of sun damage and quite a few scratches. The dash lights do not work, possibly a blown fuse? The car has been sitting for many years untouched, so the inspection and registration have expired. It's likely there would need to be work done for it to pass a state inspection. This is definitely a project car. I'm asking $1500 for it. I'm confident the only thing the car needs to start and run is a new battery, which I can put in before a sale.

The pictures I've attached are from many years ago when the car was at it's best, so you can see the potential. For an interested buyer, I will go over to where it's sitting (near Sterling, VA) and take pictures of the current status of the paint. It will need work to bring it back to these pictures.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• IMG_1840.JPG
    IMG_1840.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_1842.JPG
    IMG_1842.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1843.JPG
    IMG_1843.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0229.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    1,015.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back