1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

WTB 1995-98 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Posted by charles greene, Nov 2, 2016

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. charles greene

charles greene Proven Member

Joined Dec 29, 2014
    Morristown, Tennessee
    Looking for a 5 speed 2g in decent shape so I can get into another DSM! Below is a list of wants, the more boxes your car checks the better!

Clean title
    Less than 150k miles
    No rust
    Panda color way
    Close to stock as possible
    Leather interior
    Sunroof
    Minimal body damage

Would prefer a 2gb, but any awd 2g Talon will be considered! I have $5800 cash in hand ready to buy. Will drive an hour to meet you, I'm located in Morristown, TN. You can reach me by PM or anytime by text at 423-258-4973. Thanks guys, happy boostingLOL

Street Build 1K  2

1998 Eagle Talon TSi
    awd · manual · 2G DSM